Personal Injury and Family Law • Elder Law and Probate Litigation
We care about our clients. That means taking care of their needs during difficult times or legal disputes. It means fighting on their behalf with all the energy, skills and resources of our firm. And it often involves persuading our opponents that we have constructed an insurmountable case.
Lewis, Lewis & Ferraro, L.L.C., is a small but powerful law firm in West Hartford serving the needs of Hartford County and central Connecticut. Contact us today to discuss our results and credentials.
Bristol Personal Injury Lawyers
If you have been injured in an accident we will aggressively pursue the compensation you need and deserve. We handle all types of accident cases, including:
- Motorcycle and bicycle accidents — Sometimes people on juries believe that motorcycle riders and bicyclists engage in risky behavior. Bristol personal injury attorney Scott F. Lewis is adept at overcoming the public's bias against cyclists and motorcycle operators to obtain full compensation for our clients' devastating injuries.
- Auto and truck accidents — We personally investigate and use a variety of experts to establish fault and convince the insurance company or jury to award fair damages. Our Hartford car accident attorneys also handle accidents involving distracted drivers.
- Premises liability — Slip-and-fall accidents, dog bites and inadequate security can lead to devastating injuries. We can help you secure the compensation you deserve for your injuries in a premises liability claim.
- Wrongful death — Maximizing damages requires skill to establish negligence and to bring the deceased loved one "to life" by illustrating their lost contributions to the family.
We have helped countless clients who have suffered all types of injuries in collisions and accidents, including:
Handling Complex Litigation
We handle complex litigation in a range of civil practice areas, including:
- Real estate litigation — Mr. Lewis offers vigorous representation in disputes over property use, property lines or real estate leases and transactions. He uses these insights to advise home buyers or sellers in the Hartford area.
- Will contests/probate litigation — We represent excluded heirs of the estate in cases of undue influence or lack of testamentary capacity in which the deceased's recent will is called into question. In the probate process, we represent the estate's and/or the fiduciary's interest to preserve the assets of the estate from fraudulent claims.
Compassionate Family Law Practice
We bring detail-minded, problem-solving legal skills to concerns such as:
- Complex and contested divorce
- High net worth divorce
- Shared custody and parental relocation cases
- Parental alienation cases
- Alimony, child support and financial arrangements
- Division of assets and property issues
- DCF substantiation cases
Estate Planning and Elder Law Practice
Our versatile staff of estate planning and probate attorneys can also help you with estate planning and elder law. We can draft and administer your family's wills and trusts, build solid estate planning goals for your future, and astutely advise you on your Title 19 and Medicaid planning concerns.
Contact Our Attorneys for Advice in Bristol and Surrounding Communities
Contact our West Hartford office to arrange a meeting with one of our skilled attorneys. We offer a free phone consultation and can visit the seriously injured at home or in the hospital.